HyperDeck Studio Mini is a miniaturized broadcast deck that’s so compact and portable you can use it anywhere! Even at this incredibly tiny size, you get a professional deck that records and plays back broadcast quality 10-bit video as ProRes files on commonly available SD and UHS-II cards. It’s packed with features like 6G-SDI for working with all formats up to 2160p30, HDMI 2.0 for monitoring, dual SD card slots for non-stop recording and a reference output with built in sync generator that lets you daisy chain and synchronize multiple decks together! The Dual Link 6G-SDI out can even be used to playback 720 and 1080 HD 4:4:4:4 files to separate fill and key outputs! HyperDeck Studio Mini includes industry standard RS-422 deck control, a built in power supply and ethernet with PoE+ for custom control solutions and uploading media via FTP!
The Mini features dual SD card recorders, professional connections, ethernet, built in power and much more, all miniaturized into an elegant 5.5 inch wide compact and modular design. You can rack mount it using the optional Teranex Mini Rack Shelf and combine it additional modules to create a customized deck! For example, if you need to work with analog material, you can combine it with a Teranex Mini Analog to SDI converter on the input and a Teranex Mini SDI to Analog converter on the output to create an analog deck! To create a deck with eight mirrored outputs, use it with a Teranex Mini SDI Distribution 12G. If you’re not using it in a rack, HyperDeck Studio Mini’s elegant design also looks great when used on the desktop. It’s the world’s most sd-card professional deck!
With features like multi rate 6G-SDI connections, you can connect to virtually any camera, monitor or SDI router and work with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p30. You get an SDI input, reference input and two SDI outputs that can be used as dual link or fill and key outputs. The high quality HDMI connection lets you play back to big screen televisions, digital projectors and more! In addition, there’s an RS-422 deck control connection, ethernet for uploading files to it via FTP and a built in 110-240V AC power supply. There’s even an SDK and easy to use ethernet protocol documented in the instruction manual that lets you integrate HyperDeck Studio Mini into your custom systems and software!
SD Cards are commonly available, inexpensive and extremely reliable, which makes them perfect for use as professional broadcast media storage. Best of all, they’re solid state so unlike disk or tape based systems, you get instantaneous transport ballistics so you never have to wait for media to cue. That means you can play back any frame from any card at any time! HyperDeck Studio Mini records to both regular SD cards and high performance UHS-II cards. You can use standard SD cards for SD and HD video, and UHS-II cards when you want to record in Ultra HD. In addition, SD cards don’t deteriorate over time and are incredibly tiny, so you can create an entire archival library of your content that takes up a fraction of the space required by older types of media!
- SD, HD and Ultra HD recorder and player
- 1 x 6G-SDI input, 2 x 6G-SDI outputs, 1 x HDMI output
- Two SD card slots for continuous recording to regular SD cards or UHS-II cards
- ProRes and DNx codec support
- ProRes 4444 playback with fill and key
- LCD for monitoring, status information and menu settings
- FTP over ethernet
- Remote control via ethernet or RS-422 connection
- Internal sync generator
- Power over ethernet, PoE+
- Built in power supply
- SDI Video Input: 1
- SDI Video Output: 2
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G-SDI, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- Power over Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet with Power over Ethernet
- Analog Video Input: None
- Analog Video Output: None
- Analog Audio Input: None, embedded audio only
- Analog Audio Output: None, embedded audio only
- Timecode connections: None
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files. 2 channels in Avid DNxHD MXF files.
- HDMI Audio Input: None
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD, HD and UHD in QuickTime files. 2 channels embedded in Avid DNxHD/HR MXF files.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Reference Output: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 type C for software updates and HyperDeck Utility software control.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M and 425M
- SDI Metadata Support: HD RP 188 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:4:4:4
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra or later, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
- Power Supply: 1x Internal 110-240V AC.
- Operating Temperature: 41°to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Weight: 1.28 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.69″ (L) x 5.51″ (W) x 1.75″ (H)
- HyperDeck Studio Mini.
- SD card with software and user manual.
- 1 Year