Wirelessly connect your camera to SlingStudio.
Use your supported HDMI camera or camcorder to wirelessly send video to SlingStudio Hub from up to 300 feet away. CameraLink gives you professional-quality content by sending up to 1080p60 video at up to 30 Mbps using H.264 encoding. CameraLink also flexibly mounts to your camera or tripod, seamlessly integrating with your rig.
SlingStudio products are excluded from all coupons, specials and promotions. No discounts may be applied.
HDMI D-to-C (micro-to-mini) cable included. Specific HDMI cable required for cameras with HDMI A/HDMI D output.
Distance on Camera link is 300 ft. from Hub.
Video & Audio Input: HDMI and Digital Audio
- 1 HDMI Type D connector supporting 1080p60, 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60, and 720p30 video inputs
- 2-channel HDMI embedded audio (48 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 36 KHz, 16-bit)
In the Box
- Hot shoe mount
- Micro-USB cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type C cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type A cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type D cable
802.11ac – used to transmit encoded video from camera/camcorder to SlingStudio
- HDMI Type D input supporting both interlaced and progressive formats (1080p60, 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30)
- Micro-USB input (for charging via USB)
- 4 battery status LEDs
- 1 Micro-USB charging LED
- 1 power status LED
- 1 program tally LED
Power Status LED
- Blinking Red: Pairing/WPS mode
- Solid White: Connected to SlingStudio
- Blinking White and Program Tally LED is Blinking White: Powering on
- Blinking White and Program Tally LED is Off: Powered on and looking to connect
Program Tally LED
- Solid Orange: CameraLink is live/on-program/on-air
- Off: CameraLink is not live/on-program/on-air
- Power on/off button
- Reset button (pinhole)
- Size: (H) 1.38″ x (W) 4.56″ x (D) 2.87″ / (H) 35 mm x (W) 115.8 mm x (D) 72.8 mm
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (270 g)
Lithium-ion 3.7 V, 3100 mAH battery
32ºF to 95ºF (0º to 35ºC)
0 to 95% (non-condensing)
Streaming Format Specs
- H.264 High Profile 4:2:0
- 1080p60 up to 30 Mbps
- 1080p30 up to 16 Mbps
- 720p60 up to 16 Mbps
- 720p30 up to 4 Mbps
- AAC-LC at 320 kb/s
- 2-channel 48 KHz, 16-bit
Supported* cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output for wirelessly sending video and audio to SlingStudio
See supported devices at MySlingStudio.com/compatibility.
Micro-USB charging port for use with common smartphone/tablet USB cables
3 to 4 hours when CameraLink is off using a USB cable with 10 W (5 V, 2 A) or higher