The Swiss Army Knife of Plugins
Continuum is the VFX toolset that helped Ezra Edelman’s O.J.: Made in America win the Academy Award. A plug-in collection for Adobe, Apple, Avid and OFX host applications, Continuum features range from Image Restoration, to Extruded Text, titling and 3D Objects, to Chromakey and Compositing, Particles, and Image Stabilization. Continuum serves NLE editors and Compositors alike with the newly integrated Masking and Planar Tracking Pixel Chooser powered by Academy Award-winning Mocha technology.
New in Continuum 11:
- Primatte Studio: Academy Award nominated chroma key tech
- VR Unit: 5 powerful filters for 360/VR editing tasks
- Broadcast Safe: Instantly pass broadcast safe standards, included in Image Restoration Unit
- Title Studio: Adds 3D render options including depth-of-field
- Many more presets & templates
- Hundreds of filter & looks
- 3D Titling & Particle Effects
- Integrated mocha tracking & masking
- Image Restoration
- FX Browser™
- Blurs & Glows
- 3D Lens Flares & Lights
Graphics Cards: We recommend that you run the latest graphics card driver version supported by your host application. A graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of RAM is required; 1GB of RAM is recommended.
Compatibility: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer & Symphony, Apple Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5, The Foundry’s NUKE, Resolve, VEGAS Pro, and Quantel
Note: Continuum 11 is now available for Avid and Adobe hosts. If you purchase Continuum for Apple or OFX, you will initially receive Continuum 10 with an automatic upgrade to 11 once it’s available for these hosts.
Note: If you purchase a Multi-Host option, you will initially receive Continuum 11 for Adobe and/or Avid depending on which option you choose. At the moment it will not work in Apple and OFX. Once available, you will be able to use the same license to activate Continuum 11 for Apple and OFX hosts.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows
Continuum: Users on versions 9 or below are subject to a new Legacy Renewal purchase option. The Legacy Renewal includes a $100 fee in addition to the regular upgrade price.
Integrated mocha planar tracking & masking
Imagineer’s Academy Award-winning mocha planar tracking and masking engine is now integrated inside the BCC PixelChooser allowing editors to do more advanced finishing work without leaving the timeline.
- Drastically reduce time-consuming masking & manual keyframing
- Simplifies tasks such as blurring faces, isolating filters & correcting footage
- Unlimited mask layers for simple effect isolation to full blown rotoscoping
- Track lens flares, corner pins, titles & graphics with mocha tracking data
BCC Beauty Studio
BCC Beauty Studio is a new skin retouching tool that gives editors the ability to smooth skin and reduce blemishes making their talent look better.
- Advanced skin smoothing produces professional and realistic results for a digital makeover.
- State-of-the-art keying algorithm isolates skin tones, while retaining natural sharpness and contrast.
- Integrated mocha planar track masking reduces manual keyframe labor.
BCC Title Studio
BCC Title Studio is a next generation 2D/3D titling plug-in. Create professional broadcast titles and high quality motion graphics at any resolution.
- Create stylized 2D or 3D titles with custom bevels, fills and styles.
- OpenGL-accelerated features include 3D extrusions, materials, cameras, lights, and deformers
- Import 3D models from Maxon C4D or Adobe Illustrator EPS files.
- Includes a custom interface plug-in and stand-alone application.
New Image Restoration Tools
Three new filters are added to the already highly useful set of tools that fix, repair, and restore footage.
- BCC Remover fills in missing pixels and removes objects with clone and auto-fill options.
- BCC Dropout Fixer easily restores tape based damaged footage with field or frame dropouts.
- BCC Reframe reformats and stylizes vertical cell phone video footage into a standard 16×9 aspect for broadcast. Includes options to stylize the foreground and background with blur, stretch, and mirroring.
New Effects in BCC 10
- BCC Light Leaks adds organic and naturalistic “in-camera” light and exposure effects to stylize and enhance footage.
- BCC Video Glitch recreates the distressed look of compression artifacts, signal loss, and corrupt digital video. The embedded Beat Reactor can sync glitch effects to audio.
New Transitions in BCC 10
New transition effects. Each transition comes with many pre-built presets for an easy starting point. Customize, save and share your transition effects.
- BCC Light Leaks Dissolve creates a light exposure-based transition
- BCC Cross Glitch mimics abrupt digital signal transitions
- BCC Cross Melt conveys a new organic look and feel
- BCC Cross Zoom combines zoom, glow, and dissolve into one simple transition
Quickly and easily find your perfect look.
The FX Browser™ can be accessed both in each individual filter and as a standalone to browse the entire BCC effects presets library. The built-in browsing history lets you keep track of your most recent searches. All effects play back over video in your timeline, not just a poster frame.
New in BCC 10, the FX Browser supports BCC 3D Objects units.