TELESTREAM SCREENFLOW Mac
Video editing and screen recording software for Mac. Ideal for creating high-quality software demos, iPhone app demos, gamecasts, polished video tutorials, in-depth video training, and dynamic presentations.
Easily create stunning videos with ScreenFlow
Video is everywhere. You’ve watched it, you’ve shared it, why not create it? ScreenFlow is an award winning and easy to use video editing, screen recording and sharing tool from Telestream. Come join the video revolution!
Professional editing features
Highest Quality Recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen recording available – even on retina displays.
Built in Stock Media Library
Spice up your videos with access to over 500,000 unique media clips from directly within your ScreenFlow projects.
Record your iPhone or iPad screen for high quality app demos.
Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
ScreenFlow’s intuitive UI allows everyone to create amazing content in minutes.
Powerful Video Editing Tools
Add pro touches to your videos with transitions, text animations, video animations, freehand annotations, multi-channel audio and more.
Professional Animations & Motions Graphics
Animate graphics, titles and logos with built in video and text animations.
Better Tools for Software Tutorials
Use Styles and Templates to make editing a series of Software tutorials quicker and easier.
Streamlined Media Management
Organize your projects with nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, color labels and complete access to media files stored on your computer.
Closed Caption Support
Use ScreenFlow’s caption editor tool to add, edit and even burn in ADA compliant soft subtitles to your videos.
More Publishing Options
Directly publish your videos to one of a handful of popular content hosting sites like Imgur, Wistia, Youtube, Vimeo and more!
Animated GIF and Animated PNG Export
Create animated GIFs and APNGs from any video project in ScreenFlow.
ProRes, MP4 Encoding & More
ScreenFlow comes with a number of preset export settings for optimal quality videos.
Mac OS X
- Intel-based* Mac with 64-bit processor – Core i3 recommended
- Mac OS X:
- 10.11 El Capitan
- 10.12 Sierra
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB hard drive
- Quartz Extreme compatible graphics card** and display required for preview
- Cameras using HDV codec are not supported
*Intel GMA chips are unable to support Motion Blur and some Callout features
**ScreenFlow requires a GPU officially supported by Apple. ScreenFlow does not support NVIDIA “Web Drivers”
- Stock Media Library – Gain access to an always growing library of well over 500,000 images, audio, video clips and more with ScreenFlow’s new built in Stock Media Library. Browse the library and add transitions, motion backgrounds, royalty-free backing tracks and more simply by dragging them to your timeline from the Stock Media Library tab! (Additional Fee).
- Track Thumbnails – Now you can see a quick and easy visual representation of your content via thumbnails displayed over the duration of a media file. Easily identify scene changes and areas of interest. No need to scrub through content to find specific moments!
- Styles – Always want your camera in a certain spot with specific filters and a drop shadow? Well, regardless of the edits you make to any assets in your projects, you can now save those settings as “Styles” to easily re-use over and over. A massive time saver. Combine with templates for a mostly automated workflow!
- Templates – If you make multiple videos with a similar format, ScreenFlow’s new Templates feature will save a ton of time! Simply create the template using placeholders for your camera, screen, or iOS recording, then add any other recurring media. Now when you finish recording, all your assets are already placed in the correct spot in the timeline and canvas! Combine with Styles applied to your placeholders for a mostly automated workflow!
- Quick Narration & Voice-Over Additions – Need to record a quick audio clip? Quick narrations allow you to add narrations or voice-overs without leaving the timeline or configuring a traditional recording.
- Detachable Editing Timeline – The new detachable editing timeline allows for a more customizable editing experience and enables multi-monitor editing by separating the editing timeline and canvas on to different monitors.
- Additional Timeline Frame Rates – Additional Timeline Frame Rates of 24, 25, and 50 have been added. These are in addition to the existing 30 and 60 options.
- Export Animated PNG (APNG) Files – ScreenFlow now supports APNG export. Like GIF’s, APNG’s are single file moving pictures that support transparent backgrounds but allow for higher quality and smaller sizes!
- Freehand Annotation – Custom shapes and lines can now be drawn directly onto the ScreenFlow canvas for highly customizable annotations.
- Instagram Project and Export Presets – Uploading to Instagram? ScreenFlow has you covered with built in project dimensions and export settings specific to everyone’s favorite social image site!
- Instagram requires user to copy exported video to phone to publish.
- Frame for Selected Monitor – When choosing your recording monitor, a red frame now indicates the current selection…no need to remember monitor model numbers!
- H.265/HEVC Decoding – Previously, HEVC could only be exported in ScreenFlow 7. You can now import and edit files encoded with HEVC such as iPhone X 4k recordings.
- Arrange Menu – Various new options such as alignment, scale, and distribute allow you to more quickly arrange your media within your project.
- Auto-Scale Large Imports – ScreenFlow will now automatically scale imported media to fit the canvas if the dimensions of the media are larger than the canvas.
- Burn in Captions on Export – You can now burn-in captions if you need captions in a player that does not support caption tracks. Simply check the box during export.
- Content-Type Badge for Items in Media Libraries – Media within your library now has a badge overlay depicting the type of media for easier identification.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for “Close Gap” – Users can now set a custom keyboard shortcut for the “close gaps” function. Multi-select gaps and close with one shortcut.
- Media Library Filtering System & Metadata Panel – New filtering system for the media libraries with metadata display tab. Click the filter button in the library pane to display.
- Preview Audio and Video in Libraries Without Adding them to the Timeline – Audio and video files in libraries can now be previewed without first adding them to the timeline.
- Save Frame as JPEG – Quickly export the current content as a still JPEG image.
- Select Which Audio Channels are Recorded with Audio Interface Devices – Users can now select specific channels to record of a multi-channel audio interface. You no longer need to record all available channels.
- Support Decoding MOV PNG Files – You can now add and work with MOV PNG files in ScreenFlow.
- Support for GoPro CineForm Codec – ScreenFlow now supports the GoPro CineForm codec for import and editing.
- Specify the Thumbnail Image for a YouTube Published Export – Now when publishing directly to YouTube, you can use ScreenFlow to select the image to be used as the YouTube thumbnail.
- Upload to YouTube on a Schedule – When publishing to YouTube, you can now select and schedule a time in which you would like the video to be published.