The Datavideo TLM-700K 7″ Field Monitor features a Full HD 1920×1200 LCD panel in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Optimized for use with the professional DSLRs & camcorders, the TLM-700K offers a wide range of professional features including focus assist (peaking), false color filters, a variety of screen markers, underscan mode, check field mode, and Pixel-to-Pixel mode. The Datavideo TLM-700K provides a sharp display with advanced auxiliary functions to provide accurate viewing and a user-friendly experience.
- Supports 4K HDMI input and loop-out
- 7 inch, 1920×1200 8-bit Full HD resolution
- Portable, slim design
- 170°Horizontal & Vertical viewing angle
- Individual adjustments for Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation, and LED Backlight Level
- Peaking filter, aspect marker, audio level meter, and histogram supported.
- DSLR Scaling for Full Screen Viewing
- Multi-format compatibility accommodates virtually all video formats including NTSC/PAL, 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p.
- User-definable shortcut buttons to custom auxiliary functions
- Headphone supported; easy to monitor audio.
- 75mm VESA and hot-shoe mounts for fixing atop a camera or camcorder
- Screen: 7″ TFT LCD
- Chassis: Camera Mount
- Resolution: 1920×1200
- Viewing Angle: (H) +85/-85° (V) +85/-85°
- Luminance/Contrast: 450cd/m 1000:1
- Video Inputs: 1x HDMI (1.4b), HDCP 1.4
- Loop Through: 1x HDMI (1.4b)